4 Dec 2013

I´m sorry

I´m so sorry that I haven´t written any posts for a month. A month ago I started at a new internship and at the same time got hit with a nasty cold. Both the internship and cold drained me of all my energy which left me with non to spare to sit behind the computer screen. When the cold got better I had the energy to sit and play some WoW but sadly not to write any posts.
Now I´m free of the cold and the internship ended today as I felt that I was not made to work in the care of the elderly. So until next Tuesday I don´t need to wake up at 5am to take bus to start a shift at 7am. The pain of living in a tiny village without driver’s license and my own car. Oh well…. On next Tuesday I´m going to have a meeting to see if there´s a possibility for me to get an internship at a library. So I´m excited for Tuesday and can´t wait until then. 
This month I´ll try my best to participate in @tycertanks screenshot a day competition and to write blog posts about for example dungeons, raids, classes and so on. And if you come up with something you want to see me write about that´s WoW related just poke me here on the blog or on twitter(@MissSalvira). 
So I´m off to do the first days of the WoWscreenshotaday challenge. Wish me luck ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment